Part Time | Early Intervention | Monmouth and Ocean Counties
LADACIN Network's Early Intervention program offers excellent career opportunities for Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapists and Teachers of Students with Disabilities or Teachers of the Handicapped.
Be part of a transdisciplinary team working with children with developmental delays from birth to age three in a home based program.
• Immediate openings in Monmouth and Ocean Counties
• Part time employment available with opportunities in multiple programs
• On-site child care at reduced staff rates (in Monmouth County)
• Agency-sponsored CEU courses at reduced rates
• Flexible scheduling available
Physical Therapist: NJ Physical Therapist license
Occupational Therapist: NJ Occupational Therapist license
Speech-Language Pathologist: CCC, Speech-Language Pathologists license
Teacher of Students with Disabilities: Certification
Teacher of the Handicapped: Certification
Please send resume to email@example.com or fax to 732-643-9068.
New Jersey law prohibits employers from considering the criminal records of job applicants for employment under certain circumstances