- Junior Accountant
Junior Accountant Posted on 01/09/2020
Full Time | Administration | Wanamassa, NJ
College degree with major in Accounting or Finance; proficient in all Microsoft applications-specifically Excel; minimum of 3 years experience; Non-profit experience preferred; HUD experience preferred; Blackbaud-Financial Edge use is a plus. Benefit package and on-site child care available.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and general ledger in coordination with accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll for five housing corporations.
- Work with Director of Finance to prepare, present and revise annual budgets to the Board of Trustees, Department of Housing and Urban Development and other funding agencies.
- Monitor cash flow situation and report status regularly for housing corporations.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements for LADACIN Network, Inc. and five housing corporations.
- Assign general ledger codes and input cash receipts into the Blackbaud-Financial Edge system.
- Maintain accurate schedules for tenant rents and reimbursements.
- Maintain fixed assets ledgers for housing corporations.
- Work with auditors in preparation of annual and funding audits.
- Maintain requisitions and receipts for all Agency credit cards.
Fax resume to 732-493-5961 or email to email@example.com
New Jersey law prohibits employers from considering the criminal records of job applicants for employment under certain circumstances.