The mission of LADACIN Network, a non-profit agency, is to provide education, therapeutic, social, residential and support services for people with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities.
LADACIN Network is a network of volunteers, qualified staff, people with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities and their families dedicated to:
- Ensuring the rights and entitlements of persons with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities
- Equipping and enabling individuals with cerebral palsy and other physical disabilities to attain the fullest possible participation in an integrated community
- Supporting choice of options in daily living
- Providing a lifetime of continuing services to clients and their families
- Improving living conditions for persons with disabilities
- Presenting factual material for awareness, understanding and prevention of physical disabilities
- Mobilizing human and financial resources to accomplish the purposes of the organization
Clicking on the following links will take you to other pages contained in this section:
Click on the icon below to view LADACIN Network's 2010-2011 Annual Report
Click on the icons below to view either LADACIN Network's Fall 2013 or Winter 2013 Newsletters.